Friday 25 December 2009

MESSAGE FROM SANTA CLAUS


If it were in my powers,
I would bring peace and love,
To this world of ours,
But I don't have magic enough,
I can cross the sky,
and pass by the stars,
But I can't seem to stop,
Any of hatred's wars,
I see children on the street,
With no hope left,
in the eyes.
So many homeless people
with no where to sleep.
And my heart cries.
I can't give the things they need,
Oh But God I would try.
I'm only a fantasy,
that once took wings to fly,
Some are deceived,
by the gifts that money can buy,
But those who truly believe,
see the gift with the heart,
not with the eye,
I sometime stop and go to my knees,
and pause,
and I too always pray,
That we will find a end to wars,
and live in peace one day.
For all those who believe in me,
I will continue my cause,
Across the stars,
over the wars,
On Christmas Eve,
For the hearts that still believe,
In Santa Claus

1 comment:

  1. The real problem is that there is people who like wars, because a world without wars is a world of equality. Our men of power don't like to be on a footing of equality with other people: they like wealth, to be predominant.
    Unfortunately ignorant people follow us because a world of peace is a world of responsibility and thought; more easy to believe in lies and in recklessness.

    We have to remember that 2009 beginned with a massacre in Palestine and 2010 risks to be the year of the usa-iran war.

    InchAllah, I hope a 2010 better that this last year...

    ReplyDelete