Tuesday 15 December 2009

Why friends?
Because To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Because
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
Because
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
Because
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
Because
Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
Because
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.
Because
Friendship is a treasured gift, and every time I talk with you I feel as if I'm getting richer and richer
Because
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Because
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Because
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one
Because
The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.
Because
Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment